Dynamic Internships respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data.
Your duty to inform us of changes
The personal data we hold about you must be accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
The data we collect about you
Personal data, or personal information means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped as follows:
Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, marital status, title, date of birth, gender
Professional Data includes your qualifications and memberships of professional bodies
Contact Data includes address, email address and telephone numbers for you, your referee and your emergency contact and what your referee/emergency contact’s relationship to you
Transaction Data includes details of services you have purchased from us
If you fail to provide personal data
Please be aware that, where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you.
How is your personal data used?
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you. This means processing your data where it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or to take steps at your request before entering into such a contract
- We make sure to consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before we process your personal data for our legitimate interests. We do not use your personal data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation. This means processing your personal data where it is necessary for compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation that we are subject to.
Purposes of using your personal data
We will use your information in the following ways:
- Information relating to health and medical conditions will be used to make provision for your health and/or medical needs
- Information about your religious beliefs will be used to provide for any special dietary requirements that you have
- Promotional Offers
- We may use your Identity, Contact and Profile Data to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services and offers may be relevant for you (Direct Marketing).
- You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or purchased services from us or if you provided us with your details when you registered for a promotion.
At Dynamic Internships, we have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. Besides, we also limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality. We have also put in place strict procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
What is needed from you?
We may request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information about your request to speed up our response.